Think about the biggest hurdle you face.
Now let us tell you how our 2014 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference
will help you overcome it.
Join 18 experts in Washington D.C. on Feb. 19-21 and get best practices for the hidden, neglected, often unnoticed parts of your job—the preliminaries to writing that make or break nine speeches out of ten, and the post-speech publicity that has become so vital.
See the full agenda here
Get best practices for the hidden, neglected, often unnoticed parts of your job and make these speechwriting headaches go away:
- Meet deadlines: How to avoid sweating deadlines—without having your writing suffer. Keep your sanity under extreme pressure.
- Humor: Humor is hard to do. The four humor hurdles every speechwriter must overcome. Yes, your humorless CEO can leave his or her audience in stitches!
- Get a great ROI on every speech: Learn how to repurpose your speeches for other media. Increase the reach of your speech. Supercharge its effect on diverse audiences.
- Add visuals: See what visuals work, which ones don’t; and the huge role they play in whether or not your message sticks.
- Creating a new twist on old information: Hear other speechwriters’ tricks to make each speech more exciting and engaging than the last.
Need more? How about our opening keynoter, Jon Favreau, President Obama’s former Director of Speechwriting. Learn how he used storytelling techniques to make his messages stand out in this distracted Digital Age—and how you can do the same.