Writers, answer these questions honestly:
- Are you satisfied with your own writing?
- Do you enjoy reading your own stories in the employee publication or on the Intranet?
- Can you blame employees for not devouring your stories?
If you answered no to any of those, then we have the perfect solution for you: Our Advanced Writing and Editing for the Corporate Communicators
summit in one of the following cities:
April 7, 2014 - New York, NY
May 5, 2014 - Chicago, IL
During this one-day workshop, Mark Ragan and Jim Ylisela will share proven techniques guaranteed to revive YOU and your writing. They'll teach you how to:
- Understand the subject. Most corporate writing is bad because the writer doesn't understand the issues facing the company. We'll give you interviewing techniques and exercises to break through the haze of confusion surrounding most corporate matters.
See the full agenda here.
- Grab your readers' attention with the first words you write. We'll show you how to write strong headlines and leads that draw readers into the story.
- Use fundamental writing techniques to bring your copy to life and pull your audience into your story, intranet or marketing piece.
- Make your publications irresistible with clever use of photos, graphics and headlines.
- Take advantage of the multimedia age to produce stories that use Web links, video and audio to convey your point.
Special offer: we’re giving you the option to stay an extra day and attend our Brand Journalism for Corporate Communicators Workshop for an add-on price of $495. Take advantage of this discount on a 360 degree writing and editing education!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from experts with over 30 years of communications experience. It’s time to turn your writing into communications your company can’t live without.
Get started now!