From bloodsucking vampires
, a well-endowed gigolo
, ruthless nobles
, millennials struggling in the big city
, the occasional member of the press
, Atlantic City mobsters
, and even the vice president of the United States
, it’d seem that the public relations team at Home Box Office
(HBO) certainly has its work cut out for itself when it comes to representing the company’s eclectic client roster.
No wonder the Time Warner
-owned premium cable and satellite television network is hiring a publicist
to join its corporate affairs team.
Primarily responsible for publicizing the products, activities, and planned special events for HBO Home Entertainment, HBO Licensing and Retail, and the HBO Shop, the role also oversees all external communications efforts, including media relations and the management of any outside PR agencies.
To learn more, click here
Not the job for you?
See what else we have in our weekly professional pickings:
• International public relations rep—Universal OrlandoIf you have a job you would like to see highlighted on PR Daily, please email me or send me a message on Twitter @iquotesometimes.
• Marketing intern—Vita Coco
• Executive speechwriter, marketing communications—Facebook
• Search marketing manager—Coach
• Partner PR manager—Cisco
• Consumer insight and marketing manager—Red Gold
• Writer—The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
• Marketing coordinator—Planet Fitness
• Social media account supervisor—Intermark Group
• Director of communications and development—The Equal Rights Center
• Online marketing specialist—Overstock.com
• Employee relations manager—California Pizza Kitchen
• Marketing communications manager—YMCA of Silicon Valley
• Marketing content manager—Interbrand