Just like Walt Disney, your social media started with a mouse.
Well, probably a keyboard too.
Announcing our 2nd Annual Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference
. Join us at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando April 2-4 for our biggest social media conference. More than a dozen social media experts and peer practitioners will share best practices and new ideas. Breathe eye-popping new life into your social media!
See the full agenda.
This conference is for EVERY communicator—internal and external communicators will find new tools and ingenious, powerful tactics that simplify social media—and reduce the technical and administrative roadblocks to reaching your social goals.
Choose from 3 different tracks to customize this conference to your social media program:
Track 1: Internal Communications
• Build bridges between internal and external, so everyone talks about the messages you send
Track 2: PR & Marketing
• Calm nervous execs by showing how social media pros far outweigh the cons
• Why you must shift from email to internal social tools for everyday office conversations
• Storytelling isn’t just for external comms: How to find great stories in–house for employees
• Rebrand to beat competitors: How to use social listening and analytics to rebrand
Track 3: Advanced Social Media Strategies
• Video isn’t overwhelming: How to make it your go-to medium for communicating info
• Want life-long customers? Build a strong base for your online communities
• Sell your company AND engage customers without giveaways that breed fair-weather fans
• Master the five “musts” of writing for Facebook and Twitter and other social sites
• Images RULE: How to tell your company’s story with easy-to-create infographics
• What to measure to boost your bottom line and prove the worth of your social media
• How to seamlessly switch from content creation to content curation—and why it’s a must
You’ll also hear four outstanding keynote speakers:
• Carlos Dominguez, “Tech Nowist” at Cisco
• Andrew Davis, bleeding-edge marketing futurist and renowned author
• Ashley Brown, Digital Communications and Social Media Lead at The Coca-Cola Company
• And a surprise Disney speaker!
Whether you want instant social media tactics or long-range strategy, or you’re just diving into the social media pool and need to stay afloat, you’ll find solutions that get immediate results.
Walt Disney says a dream is a wish your heart makes … and if you wish your company were truly social, our conference is where you belong this April!
Get started now!