Think you can still rely on traditional PR and marketing to get the job done?
Think the written word is dead?
Think your company’s communications doesn’t need journalism?
Brand journalism will make you think again.
Come to Chicago on Dec. 10 and learn how to combine lively storytelling and your organization’s voice to form brand journalism. Mark Ragan and Jim Ylisela will share their combined experience from the trenches to show how you can turn your PR department into a newsroom- and why your competitors will be clamoring to know how you did it.
See the full agenda for the Brand Journalism for Corporate Communicators Workshop here
Leave this workshop with the ability to:
• Write content that grabs every reader's attention and holds it
• Increase readership and brand loyalty by using 10 specific email techniques
• Create content you can easily push through multiple mediums
• Build a subscriber list filled with customers and media contacts without breaking your budget
• Prove the worth of your work with measurement
Spend just one day with us in Chicago and you’ll walk away with the ability to create can’t-miss brand journalism strategies that will create paralyzing jealousy in your competitors.
Get registered now
—hear your boss thank you for it later.